Links for Teaching, Learning and Playing
- Maths/Stats Teaching-Learning-Playing Philosophy from Credible Sources:
- Pre-University Mathematics and Statistics Education:
- Visual Mathematics and Interactive Statistics:
Dimensions: Local mirror of a German site with nine chapters, two hours of maths, that take you gradually up to the fourth dimension.
Visualizing Maths: Maths at Kentucky
Statistics Online Computational Resource: Local mirror of SOCR tools and resources include a repository of interactive applets, computational and graphing tools, instructional and course materials from California.
- Resources/mirrors at School of Mathematics and Statistics, UC
- Google Directory: Mathematics Education Software
- Selected Math Video Lectures
- SAGE is a free open-source mathematics software system licensed under the GPL. It combines the power of many existing open-source packages into a common Python-based interface. SAGE Mission: Creating a viable free open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica and Matlab.
Links forwarded by Bry Ashman, Rick Beatson, Miriam Hodge and Phil Wilson, chelated by Raazesh Sainudiin and locally mirrored by Paul Brouwers.
Last modified on Thursday, 01-Sep-2016 20:42:26 MST and served on Tuesday, 29-Nov-2022 23:49:26 MST.