The PDFs linked below are evolving research proposals of Raazesh Sainudiin.
Some/parts of these proposals have been funded or are being
funded. They are posted here for potential PhD students to
find more concrete information about the possibilities of
research under my supervision.
If you use ideas here in your own research or know of basic literature I should read then please let me know so I can do more integrative research in the finite time at my disposal.
- MergingEcologyAndGenetics_2015_GrantNZMarsden_Failed.pdf: Theoretical work funded by
- 2016 Nov - Dec: Research Chair in Mathematical Models of Biodiversity held by Veolia Environnement, French National Museum of Natural History, Paris and Centre for Mathematics and its Applications, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France
- PhyloMolPopGenomics.pdf, ABCDEof1000HumanGenomes_2011_GrantNZMarsden_Failed.pdf: Work partly completed via
- 2014: Visiting Scholarship, Department of Mathematics, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
- 2013: Research Chair in Mathematical Models of Biodiversity held by Veolia Environnement, French National Museum of Natural History, Paris and Centre for Mathematics and its Applications, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France
- Sharyn Goldstein's start-up fund in UC's School of Biological Sciences
- MachineIntervalExperiments_2008_GrantNZMarsden_Failed.pdf and MachineIntervalExperiments_2010_GrantNZMarsden_Failed.pdf: Work is continuing partly through
- 2016 Jul - Aug: CORCON Gästforskare, Matematiska institutionen, Stockholms Universitet, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2015 Sep: CORCON Gästforskare, Matematiska institutionen, Stockholms Universitet, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2014 - 2017: One of four core constituents of a full partner institution on the project CORCON: Correctness by Construction, Seventh Framework Programme of the European Union, Marie Curie Actions-People, International Research Staff Exchange Scheme
- CombinatorialHistogramRegressionInABC_2011_UCDMSScholarship_SelfWithdrawnOn20120309.pdf (rule-change post-submission!): Work partly completed with funding from UC Masters Scholarship.
- DecisionMakingWithMassivelyParallelEvolutionaryAlgorithms_2011_HPCPhDScholarshipApplicationNZi3UC.pdf: Rejected on grounds that "only science applications were considered for funding" (read the proposal!)
Last modified on Saturday, 03-Sep-2016 02:58:30 MST and served on Tuesday, 12-Dec-2017 01:11:13 MST.